Hold Me Tight® Workshops
July 13-14, 2019 - FULL
Durham Convention Center, Durham, NC
Hilton Garden Inn South Park, Charlotte, NC
Based on the acclaimed and successful book Hold Me Tight: 7 Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Sue Johnson, Hold Me Tight® Workshops are 2-day couple workshops that help couples make sense of interactions, emotions, and restoring secure connections in romantic relationships.
Over the course of two days, couples move through the 7 conversations of Hold me Tight®:
1) Recognizing Demon Dialogues - Identifying the negative patterns that take over relationships and learn to hear each other in non-blaming, non-defensive ways.
2) Finding the Raw Spots - Looking under each partner's automatic reactions during conflicts to identify the sore feelings underneath.
3) Revisiting a Rocky Moment - Finding successful de-escalation of a demon dialogue and learning to repair rifts and build emotional safety.
4) Hold Me Tight - Each partner moving into being more emotionally accessible, responsive, and engaged with each other.
5) Forgiving Injuries - Learning how to heal from injuries as demonstrations of renewal and connection. Earned forgiveness empowers couples to renew and strengthen their bond.
6) Bonding Through Sex and Touch - Learning how emotional connection creates better sex, and better physical & sexual intimacy creates deeper emotional bonding.
7) Keeping Your Love Alive - Making plans to intentionally maintain and protect connection.
Couples at our Hold Me Tight® workshop learn and experience new ways to:
Be more Accessible, Responsive, and Engaged (A.R.E.) with each other:
Highlight and honor strength in their relationship
Recognize and respond to emotions
Understand conflicts in non-blaming, non-defensive ways
Repair injuries in relationships
Enhance emotional and physical intimacy
Join us in an experience that will change your view of relationships and help you get what you have longed for.
Register at HoldMeTightNC.com
Hold Me Tight® is a registered trademark of Sue Johnson
Created for Connection Workshops
Created for Connecction workshops are based on the highly successful book "Created for Connection: The "Hold Me Tight" Guide for Christian Couples" by Sue Johnshon and Kenny Sanderfer. These workshops renew relationships by linking the wisdom of faith and scripture to the new science of love and loving. This is accomplished by giving couples control over their conflicts and building closeness and secure bonds.
Created for Connection Workshops are perfect for organizations and churches seeking to renew relationships and see couples grow in their faith.